Corporate On-Site massage
- Hummingbird Therapies Corporate Massage, provides a unique and incredibly amazing on-site massage service to businesses in Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin city and suburbs.
- Hummingbird Therapies Corporate on-site massages tackle both mental and physical stress in the workplace. The combination from our outstanding and friendly therapists and special blend of massage styles make our on-site massage treatments the best in the business.
- Hummingbird Therapies Corporate on-site massage reduces absenteeism, increases productivity and promotes good health through stress reduction, relaxation, postural awareness, and rejuvenation.
- I provide a selection of Corporate Rates available for full and half days, Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly so Get in Touch Now to see how I can help your business today!
Benefits of On-site Massage
- Alleviate stressÂ : During the on-site massage endorphin’s which are much sought after happy hormones, are released through the massage. These are natural painkillers and will immediately elevate your mood.
- Reduces tension :Â This simple chair massage can also reduce incidents of repetitive strain injury which can develop across the back, shoulders, neck, wrists, arms and hands.
- Â Improves circulation :Â The on-site massage loosens out knots and tension in the muscles reducing muscular pain common with those who work at a desk for long periods of time
- Enhances energy and focus and reduces fatigue :Â The body responds to the treatment within 3 minutes, relaxing tight muscles, releasing endorphin’s, reducing blood pressure and promoting deeper breathing
- Improves physical and emotional well-being :Â Our corporate massage also helps to promote immunity as regular treatments help to create a better work environment because, when stress and tension are reduced there are fewer incidents of workplace disagreements.
- Increases positivity and production with employees : Studies show that regular onsite massage in the workplace reduces absenteeism and higher levels of productivity plus clients suffer less coughs, colds and short term illness.
So Employers just to recap on the Benefits of looking after your Employeesâ€¦
- Increased productivity. With just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week, it has been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated corporate massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Staff Goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit, even when they pay for the service themselves!
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage
But please donâ€™t take my word for itâ€¦ Here is a â€œquote from the Irish Timesâ€œ highlighting some of the benefits that come with working at Google in Dublin,
â€œGoogle believes that no workplace is complete without a nap pod, where employees can have a quick power nap during working hours, and the Irish office is no exception. The company also has a games room, a music room and a full-time masseuseâ€¦â€