Welcome to Hummingbird Therapies
Hummingbird Therapies is a Holistic therapy home practice located in Arklow and serving counties Wicklow, Dublin and Wexford and is run by Jodie Stack. Jodie is a well experienced holistic therapist who has been practicing now for many years. Therapies at the clinic include reflexology, cancer care reflexology , fertility reflexology, holistic rejuvenation facial massage, beauty facial, Thai foot massage and Ear Candling.
You can contact me now on 089 4901537 to make an appointment.
Seventy percent of illness in the modern world is directly attributed to stress. Stress and a busy lifestyle can lead to your body being in a constant state of fight or flight, which can in turn lead to physical & emotional issues like:
- A lowered immune system (susceptible to more frequent colds & flu)
- Poor sleep patterns & insomnia
- Chronic tension in the body, stomach problems and Low mood
- High blood pressure, anxiety and Headaches
- Skin problems, muscle pain, mood swings,
- Irritability and frustration,
- and in the long run leave us open to a host of mental and physical illnesses.
- Stress can be an unavoidable part of our lives. The fast pace, fears and uncertainties of the modern world can very often lead to loss of energy.
- At Hummingbird Therapies we like to make it ” All About You“. The way we see it is everyone wants and deserves the basic human need to have some space and time to relax. This “All About You” time helps you to recharge your energy for a better quality of life.
- The benefits of reflexology and aromatherapy massage against stress are particularly rewarding so we encourage you to take some “All About You“ time and arrange a visit with us.
- I offer a range of affordable and extensive range of treatments including reflexology that can help alleviate these symptoms, reduce your stress and creating balance and harmony to the mind and body.
- I have designed a customised therapy room in the comfort of my home, located in a sleepy cul-de-sac in Knockmore, Arklow, with ample free parking available.
- All our treatments are available individually or can be done in combination for specific clients needs.
The fight-or-flight response (also called hyperarousal, or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival. It was first described by Walter Bradford Cannon.
I am a member of the National Register of Reflexologists in Ireland, which is accredited as a professional regulatory body by Irish Life Health, Glo Health, VHI Healthcare and LAYA Healthcare. If you hold Private Healthcare with any of the above named healthcare providers, you may very well be entitled to FREE Reflexology or more than likely heavily reduced prices. You will need to contact your healthcare provider for more information.